Styrax Pharma is committed to conservation of environment, health and safety of its employees. The company’s growth plans are in line with environment, health and safety policy. Awareness programs and training to all the staff and workers on safety and environment is a continuous activity. Continual improvement is the key factor in achieving highest standards of sustainable growth.
Our Environmental Management efforts are:
- Installation of air emission control equipments for controlling particle and air quality.
- Effluent wastewater treatment facility with tertiary treatment including reverse osmosis.
- Stabilization of waste residue, using an automated treatment plant and disposal as per the Hazardous Waste (Handling, Management & Transboundary Movement) Rules, 2008.
- Development of "Green Belt" on the perimeter of the entire facility.
- Conservation of natural resources: minerals, water and energy to maximum levels. Operations are engineered in a closed loop system where all water is treated and reused to achieve zero discharge.
- Compliance with all Local, State and Central Government Legislations and Standards
Our health and safety practices are:
- Deployment of appropriate and adequate Safety Appliances
- Mandatory use of personal protective equipment
- Provision of safe drinking water